2.11.2011

i like new things.

Wow. I have not been good at this blogging business. Lots of things brewing in the old noggin as far as blog posts go... but until I get them all situated, you'll have to do with a modge podge of a blog post... the links are embedded into the pictures if you're interested in shopping or learning more! You're welcome.

Here are some recent Etsy purchases... that site is 100% dangerous for me.

If your name is Olivia, close your eyes. Cause this is for Baby Emmaline!!

 How cute is this little guy?! I mean... super fun baby gift. I can just see little Miss Emmaline walking around with her owl pillow and a blanket in tow.


 I got these prints to put in my bedroom. I LOVE them. However, don't let the picture size fool you. They are only 8x10s... and that makes me a little sad. 


I've had the same make-up bag for 10+ years. It was time for a new one. So I found this one... AND I had it personalized. Whoop! 

Some other favorites these days...

I'm a nerd. I like to do my taxes EARLY. And this is literally the.best. in helping me get the most out of my tax return!

Buy this album immediately. Well. This is the cover of the EP, but they have a new album (Barton Hollows) that is #1 on iTunes right now. So, it will not be difficult for you to find it. You won't regret it. Seriously. Stop reading this blog and go download right now.

 I just signed up for this yesterday. I'm ambitious today... let's see about how I feel tomorrow...

This is a really cool site! If you love to read, definitely get you a Good Reads account.I love it because I can keep track of the books I have read or am reading. Not to mention that you can have "friends" that you can share your book lists with... therefore getting recommendations on "good reads". Niiice. Love it!


If you have an iPhone, want to work out, but need a little direction... this one is my new favorite! It's a Nike Training app that is just.for.women. There are different categories (Lean, Toned, Strong, Focused), and within that are multiple different workouts to choose from. The absolute BEST part of this app is that a) you can play your own music whilst working out, b) it tells you when to start and stop a circuit and c) there are instructional videos. Yes. I love that... I get to see what the work out is and make sure I'm doing it right. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment