6.11.2010

My, life has been busy lately... but all with great things! Here's a little re-cap.

I turned 29. My big prayer for this year?? That everything I do is an overflow of my love for Jesus. I often find myself doing something out of obligation or because I feel like I should... so I'm really praying on the right state-of-heart. So far, this 29 thing is going pretty well :)
Oh... not to mention that I got to spend my birthday day with these two...























The BIG happening in my family is that we have an additional member! My cousin, Taylor, got married this past week in St. Lucia! He and Kristy wined, dined and showered us with everything from sunscreen to monogrammed beach towels to homemade sugar scrub to personalized trail mix. Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip. Hopefully, I'll get mom and Tresa's pics sometime!!




The newlyweds dancing in the street :)


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! That sunset was sent straight from Heaven! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete